Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Clouded Worship


“While he was speaking, a cloud appeared and covered them, and they were afraid as they entered the cloud. A voice came from the cloud, saying, “This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him.””

How many times have I entered our church large group gathering heavy with concern, grief, or fear? Unsure if I could surrender myself to the presence of God’s Spirit while at the same time being concerned for what His Spirit may reveal in me or require of me. But as I lift my hands in worship and surrender I find that God’s one and only Son (Jesus) knows me, loves me, and brings peace to my soul in the midst of my concern, grief, and fear. 

My prayer this day is that everyone hurting and in need of healing would find the peace and hope only found in a relationship with Jesus. Don’t wait till Sunday to worship; worship Him every day and let’s come together to Celebrate Him and what He has been doing in our lives this Sunday!

https://youtu.be/c24En0r-lXg

No comments:

Post a Comment