Monday, January 16, 2012

Nothing New to Say…

Sometimes as creative people we feel we have to be creative all the time. However, at times we would be better off to be reminded of things that we think we already know. This week when I was thinking about what to blog, nothing would come to mind. But as I thought more about the upcoming ORBC DREAM Conference I started to think about all the wisdom that God has gifted our worship ministry with. Then my mind drifted back to a BLOG I did in November.

I think instead of looking at something new this week, I would like to go over something that we all need to be reminded of as we approach this upcoming conference. Here is the BLOG that I am referring to http://orbcworship.blogspot.com/2011/11/3-phases-to-ministry.html.

Take a quick look at it and on THUR I would like you to come knowing how it applies to you within your worship ministry. I think that realization will help us prepare for this year as well as for the upcoming conference.

Pastor Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment